Higgs and Effective Field Theory - HEFT 2019
VIDYO LINK: https://vidyowebrtc.cern.ch/web/index.html?portal=https://vidyoportal.cern.ch&roomKey=iw8gZz7eEO
This annual workshop focuses on the use of Effective Field Theories to search for physics beyond the Standard Model. A broad range of topics are encouraged spanning from collider phenomenology, formal aspects and the latest experimental updates on dedicated searches. The meeting aims to foster discussions between theorists and phenomenologists from varied backgrounds as well as experimental colleagues.
We would like to achieve a balance of senior and junior speakers, enhancing the visibility of younger scientists while keeping some overview talks.
This year's edition is jointly organized by Université catholique de Louvain and Vrije Universiteit Brussel and will be held at the Center for Cosmology and Particle Physics Phenomenology (CP3).
The workshop will begin on April 15th in the afternoon and end after lunch on April 18th.
- Jason Aebischer - TUM
- Shankha Banerjee - IPPP, Durham
- Daniele Barducci - SISSA, Trieste
- Anke Biekötter - Heidelberg U.
- Johann Brehmer - NYU
- Mikael Chala - IPPP, Durham U.
- Tyler Corbett - NBI, Copenhagen
- Juan Carlos Criado - CAFPE, U. of Granada
- Pier Paolo Giardino - IFT, Madrid
- Alexander Grohsjean - DESY
- Jiayin Gu - JGU, Mainz
- Rick Gupta - IPPP, Durham
- Chris Hays - U. of Oxford
- Brian Henning - U. of Geneva
- Claudius Kraus - Fermilab
- Aneesh Manohar - UC San Diego
- Tom Melia - Kavli IPMU
- Kin Mimouni - EPFL, Lausanne
- Jérémie Quevillon - LPSC, Grenoble
- Marc Riembau - U. of Geneva
- Juan Rojo - NIKHEF/V. U. Amsterdam
- Janusz Rosiek - U. of Warsaw
- Juan Jose Sanz-Cillero - Universidad Complutense, Madrid
- Yael Shadmi - Technion, Haifa
- Jing Shu - ITP, Beijing
- Michael Trott - NBI, Copenhagen
- Maria Ubiali - DAMTP, Cambridge
- Javier Virto - TUM
- Marcel Vos - IFIC, Valencia
- Andrea Wulzer - U. of Padova
- Shuang-Yong Zhou - Imperial College London & USTC, Hefei
HEFT2019 is supported by: